Combining the elements of provably fair online gambling and text-based multi-user dungeons (MUDs), Slice&Dice Dungeon delivers a unique gaming experience for everyone. The player takes a role of a wandering dungeon inhabitant who delves into the cruel underground caverns with the primary goal of finding food and shelter. Doing so requires them to gamble on the Byteball tokens and to get into fights with other cave explorers as part of the endless struggle for survival.
- Go to https://byteball.org/ and download the Byteball wallet.
You can test this game on your mobile device too. For that, download the wallet on your device from the same URL.
- Start the Byteball wallet application and make sure to set up a light wallet.
- Click on the hamburger in the upper left corner of the user interface.
- Choose settings and change the unit for bytes to MB.
- Close the global preferences view and open the chat menu (bottom right button in the user interface).
- Click on the Bot Store tab, select Slice&Dice MUD from the list and click on the ADD BOT button.
- Follow the textual instructions given by the game server.
- After having agreed to the Terms of Service, choose a good account name as you cannot change it later on.
- Before any sensible gameplay is possible you should deposit some megabytes. You can do that in the account menu.
- It takes 3-8 minutes for the deposit to confirm, just wait it out.
- When in game, type who or look to see the list of people currently online. For chatting with awake players use the say command.
You will get experience points for various tasks. Type worth to see how you are doing. From time to time you will advance in your level and become stronger and faster. Type info to see the numeric representation of your condition.
In S&DD health is a lagging indicator of personal power. Power itself is a hidden attribute intrinsic to every player. Every time you bet on real money you will lose or win some power depending on your luck. You will always lose more power than you could potentially win, which mathematically guarantees mortality for all active players.
When power goes to zero then other players could potentially slay you.
This topic is dedicated to questions, answers, ideas and complaints about the Slice&Dice MUD bot.